Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hello? Can anyone hear me? 'Coz if you do then listen carefully.
I am disappointed.
Where are you people?! Link! LINK! C'mon!
Hahax. Sorry. Anyway, for those of you who are listening, I have a couple of things to talk about.
1) We WILL get our class photos very soon. I was supposed to get it like last Wednesday, according to my fwen (who was told by Mrs Hoe). I did not get a whiff of information abt it. Not a note. No message from whoever. No announcements made. So don't kill me. Besides, there's no reasonable explaination why they would wanna hog the photos.
2) We need, i repeat we NEED a class gathering cum bonding cum party day. PRONTO. I'll leave the WHEN and WHERE for you all to decide.
3) Will give the Username and Password to all of you. This is a CLASS BLOG after all. It will be for forum purposes. To talk, ramble, chat, announcements etc. Treat it nicely? Will have a Blog-conduct list. Sorry! But you gotta have one... You know... If push comes to shove...
4) If you happen to find a suitable blogskin for this blog, then PLEASE tell me. This one's only temporary.
5) Be nice and link will ya?


Warriors from Heaven wrote on 10:42 pm.